Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bigger

Heb 1:10 He also said, "You, Lord, in the beginning created the earth, and with your own hands you made the heavens.
Heb 1:11 They will disappear, but you will remain; they will all wear out like clothes.

I never go to sleep at night wondering if the earth will just magically disappear under me and I'll be floating in space. I'm pretty confident that there will be ground to walk on tomorrow.

Whenever I read these verses i envisioned God with clay, just molding and detailing the earth and us. I think its so amazing that He is just so much more than we could ever be. The plans and all the things He has done show us that. He's much bigger than us.

We can't rely on anything here on Earth. Anything could happen, and anyone we love could be gone tomorrow. But God Remains. Thats why we need to build a relationship with Him and learn to be more reliant on Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very true..
Good devotional.
~Ashley Ann