Friday, September 26, 2008

SIMPLICITY!

Mar 13:32 "No one knows when that day or hour will come. Even the angels in heaven and the Son don't know. Only the Father knows.
Mar 13:33 Be careful! Watch! You don't know the exact time.
Mar 13:34 It is like a man who went on a trip. As he left home, he put his servants in charge. He assigned work to each one and ordered the guard to be alert.
Mar 13:35 Therefore, be alert, because you don't know when the owner of the house will return. It could be in the evening or at midnight or at dawn or in the morning.
Mar 13:36 Make sure he doesn't come suddenly and find you asleep.
Mar 13:37 I'm telling everyone what I'm telling you: 'Be alert!'"






I absolutely love the passages I come across in the Bible that you really cant explain much at all because its so simple and clear!!

1 comment:

Ashley Ann said...

Simple...now that I can understand. lol jk.
nice blog.